FayNaz believes that Kids are an important part of the kingdom of God. By the transforming love of God, through the Holy Spirit, children can experience a full and exciting life of following Jesus and become world changers at home, school, and wherever they go.
The Children's Department at FayNaz is a safe place where children are loved and accepted regardless of their life situation. Adults who serve in the ministry go through a security clearance check and have met with a Pastor to ensure both physical and emotional safety for the children.
- Beginning August 30th, we will have reopened children's Discipleship Classes (Sunday School) during the 9:30 hour. As of right now, kids will rejoin with parents for the 10:30 service.
- Starting January 3rd, Children's Church will be open beginning at 10:20.
- Please check all children in outside of the Children's Church room. A volunteer will check their temperatures. They need to be below 100.4*
- All classrooms will be sanitized after each use and hand sanitizer will be used regularly.
- Masks will be worn by all those over the age of 10. Under the age of 10 will be worn based on their parents preference.